Sunday, May 8, 2011

Windsor Out-of-Control!

After a much needed break in a warm & sunny location I returned to my flat in Windsor yesterday - only to find the latest edition of the "Windsor Eton Express" with the front page story detailing the latest grim tale of anti-social problems in Windsor.   

I previously wrote about the topic over a month ago.

It is shameful that a visitor to our town should experience something like this, but it is not the least bit of a surprise.  I am appalled that Sandra Tingle and her sister had to experience such a disgraceful display of our youth at their finest.

   Let's hope our fearless leaders on the RBWM council take notice of the situaton and be proactive for a change instead of waiting for someone to be killed.

3 comments:

  1. Excuse me Ms Tattler, I do not know your age and do not wish to be rude but, as they say, youth is relative. You dismiss the aggressors as members of "our youth" yet there is nothing in the article to profile these idiots other than they are described as "men". To dismiss the fighting in Windsor as the exclusive preserve of the young is to seriously understate the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Thames Tattler would never dream of divulging her age my dear rottenbwm!

    Perhaps I should have worded this differently, but in my experience the problems at night are primarily caused by teenagers through about the mid 20's age group.

    Technically anyone old enough to drink would be considered a "man", however their behaviour would lead one to argue to the contrary.

    My intention was never to understate the issue so for this I do apolgise as it was not intended to come across that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world is spinning slowly out of control. We are in a depression. What do you think? Come join the discussion and more at Best consumer reviews website and join the discussion and like us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete